Add Reply
New Poll

Newsletter: September 2017
Brock
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 06:59 AM
Trads
by: Brock
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.

September
newsletter

My move to Europe went smoothly. I spent a few days in Iceland first, then flew to Hungary. I'm still settling into my town and am getting used to the classes I'm teaching, but I'm able to get a few posts out now, finally. Hopefully things will pick back up soon. Thanks for your patience.

new members & guests!
An early welcome to those who join in September. We look forward to seeing what characters and plots you bring! Among other things, be sure to read our FAQ pages and our New Member's Guide. You can PM me or leave a message in our "Ask a Reference Worker" forum.

We love seeing guests around here, though with timezone differences, I apologize in advance if I respond to your chat messages hours late. If you have questions, you're free to leave them in the cbox, but we also have our guest-friendly "Ask a Reference Worker" forum where you can post your questions and comments. I'll respond as quickly as I can. Please read our FAQ pages and our New Member's Guide as well, as many questions can be answered with those.

banner!
New skin, new books.

I mentioned in the last newsletter than keeping up with daily quotes and prompts was getting difficult for me and that I might change the format a little bit. I decided that a weekly quote and prompt might be more manageable, so that's what we'll try and do from now on.

mini-event!
No mini event this month. Things are still settling down for me after moving. But let's keep going on gang sub-plots.
seeking staff!
I am still seeing an advertising moderator. You can find out more about that in the "Seeking Staff" post in this forum. Contact me if you're interested.

PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites, Listings, & Non-RPs

RPG-D
Shadowplay
RPG Initiative Distant Fantasies
Anthology
Scrolling Sites