SynopsisWith space on the library shelves scarce, the characters of your most beloved genres are banding together into gangs to secure their books' places - and their lives.
The little town of Stonewood sits in the forested hills of East Tennessee. Like most towns, it has a public library, and like in most libraries, a strange and entirely invisible war rages.
Gangs centered around major book genres battle one another for space on the shelves. The more books in their area, the better the chance of their own novel being read. Readership determines life or death, so it's every genre for itself.
But if survival alone wasn't enough, genre rivalries and biases leave some gangs not only fighting for shelf space but pushing their own agendas as well - even within their own groups.
Welcome to Shelf Space. Let the war resume.
UpdatesApril 14 Our newsletter is out, and our mini-event is posted.
Quote" A family without a black sheep is not a typical family.”
― Heinrich Böll
PromptCharred and delicious
|Shelf Space||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Tag Box|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Feb 19 2017, 04:37 PM
The results are in! These are your favorite literary couples and their books/series. These books will be on display from February 14-28, 2017. Congratulations, characters!
Warning! If you don't want to know spoilers about couples, read no further!
10. Elizabeth/Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
9. Fire/Brigan from Fire by Kristin Cashore
8. Katsa/Po from Graceling by Kristin Cashore
7. Jimena/Veto from Night Shade by Lynne Ewing
6. Catty/Kyle from Outcast by Lynne Ewing
5. Catty/Chris from The Secret Scroll by Lynne Ewing
4. Vanessa/Michael from Goddess of the Night by Lynne Ewing
3. Ciel/Elizabeth from Black Butler by Yana Toboso
2. Stanton/Serena from The Final Eclipse by Lynne Ewing
1. Obie/Inna from Barbarian by Lynne Ewing