Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Sebastian Michaelis, Immortal | Creatures | Black Butler
Sebastian Michaelis
 Posted: Jan 29 2016, 06:16 AM
Creature
by: Luna
The hungrier one is, the more satisfying one's dinner.

Sebastian Michaelis

Basics

Character

Sebastian Michaelis
Face

Sebastian Michaelis (anime version)
Book

Black Butler Manga
(Vol. 1.)
Immortal
Author

Yana Toboso
Here Since

Group

Sketches
Player

Played by Luna in AWST

Biography

Sebastian is an enigmatic demon with a mysterious past. He originally lived in the demon realm, which is very different from the human world. Sebastian was summoned to his would-be master when the latter was about to be sacrificed by an evil cult. The young earl made a contract with the demon. This contract meant that Sebastian had to obey anything that was asked of him in exchange for his young master's soul.

In order to better serve his master, he became the head butler of the Phantomhive household. Appearance-wise, Sebastian is an impeccable servant. He appears to be a polite and gentlemanly figure. His true personality is anything but. Sebastian is actually rather sarcastic and sadistic. He even delays his young master's well-being for his own amusement. However, Sebastian does care somewhat for the young earl, despite his dark sense of humour. He also well-versed in French, Latin, German and East Franconian. As he doesn't sleep, Sebastian often carries out tasks for his young master at night. He is extremely skilled at martial arts and is utterly ruthless when carrying out orders. Sebastian has a huge love of cats, distaste for Grim Reapers and enjoys playing the violin.

Relationships

Friends

Sebastian, being the heartless demon that he is, has no friends. Unless you count cats, of course.

Family

Sebastian's demon family is unknown. The only family that's in his life right now is the one he serves.

Romance

Sebastian is definitely not the romance type, although a certain red-head with a chainsaw does have eyes for him.

Enemies

Sebastian's enemies consist of those he is ordered to kill, anyone who threatens himself or his young master and anyone who has a high-quality soul as Sebastian likes to devour those.

Other

Anything's open, whether they're an ally or someone who gets on the wrong side of Sebastian's silverware.

Searching for...

Any of the other Phantomhive servants, Ciel, Grell, any of the Black Butler bunch.

Audition

Sebastian sighed as he stepped out of the cover of his manga volume. For a change, he actually had a free moment to enjoy to himself. The dark-haired demon didn't really resent his young master though. Sebastian actually enjoyed the butler lifestyle despite his young master being a demanding brat who not exactly polite to those who work for him. Tonight, the library was quiet and deserted so he had brought his violin with him to play until his master needed another cup of tea.

The demon butler casually sat down on the edge of his shelf with his legs dangling over the edge. Sebastian readied his violin, closed his eyes and began to play, letting the music wash over him.

PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 03:17 PM
Mods
by: Brock
A pristine power raced over him, sheathing his body in ancient and sacred illumination. The primordial force strengthened his spirit, leaving him exalted and resolute, and willing to die for the magic that empowered the runes.

Obie & Sebastian

If Obie didn't know about Sebastian, he'd probably like him well enough. I think it would be interesting if he did some sort of reading (for Sebastian, for someone about Sebastian, or just in general), and something unsettling come up -- like danger, trouble, evil, or something. If he knew it was directed towards Sebastian, he wouldn't trust him much anymore. If it was a general reading and he didn't know it was towards Sebastian, nothing would change. But if after that he found out about Sebastian being a demon and all... Obie would stay away from him.

Anyway, a long way of saying this could be interesting~

Stanton & Sebastian

Stanton's curious. He wants to know what evil in Sebastian's world is like. He wants to compare taking/eating souls to turning people into Followers and all of that good stuff. And he knows what it's like to serve someone--Sebastian with Ciel, and Stanton with the Atrox. I wonder if they could be friends (as far as they both have "friends", that is.)
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 10:31 AM
Mods
A pristine power raced over him, sheathing his body in ancient and sacred illumination. The primordial force strengthened his spirit, leaving him exalted and resolute, and willing to die for the magic that empowered the runes.

Obie & Sebastian

If Obie learned something negative about Sebastian, he wouldn't attack him or anything. He would keep his distance and flag him as someone to be wary of or suspicious of. Only if something went wrong and it looked like Sebastian was the cause would Obie try to do something about it.

Stanton & Sebastian

As long as Sebastian doesn't bother Stanton or do anything to harm or upset Serena, then Stanton has no interest in doing anything to him or Ciel. Stanton is primarily interested in learning all about this supernatural community and how it works, just for curiosity's sake. He won't be able to imagine at first how some kid could be over it all.
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 06:40 PM
Mods

Obie & Sebastian

Oh, yeah, that'd get to him real quick! Doing anything that could put them at risk, though, might provoke him. He likes fights and was raised a warrior, so he's ready to defend.

Stanton & Sebastian

He might be willing to do that, if he's curious enough (and he probably is.)
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 11:22 AM
Mods

Obie & Sebastian

And Obie would defend to the very last. But they have to meet first. ^_~

Stanton & Sebastian

Ha ha! What do you mean by "demoning"? Stanton isn't scared, though. He's an immortal who can regenerate (though admittedly really bad stuff still takes some time.)
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 07:05 PM
Mods

Obie & Sebastian

Ahh, and I doubt Obie goes towards the Sketches area very much at all. But perhaps a chance meeting? Maybe even an event thread, if both were, for whatever reasons, going to cast (or destroy) votes? Though depending on what we choose, that could skip over the entire "nice guy. wait...not nice guy?" bit.

Stanton & Sebastian

Ahhh. Makes sense. (Clever term, Grell.) The only way Stanton can die is if his immortality is taken away, but (at least in his world) that's nearly impossible.

Anyway, a thread with them, yes? Stanton doesn't frequent the Sketches, but he's known to roam when the feeling strikes him. Would that work? Or do you have something else in mind?

PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 08:02 AM
Mods

Obie & Sebastian

I don't know the song, but it sounds like it'd be funny to hear him sing it.

Awesome! Do you want to start this one...

Stanton & Sebastian

....and I'll start this one? Or vice versa?
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 08:13 AM
Mods

Obie & Sebastian

Aww xD They don't have to be anything fancy.

Stanton & Sebastian

Then I'll get a post up for Stanton today hopefully.

I posted this, but it doesn't go by the comic section like I had hoped, so if Sebastian wants to join it, he can, or I can make it an open thread and start a different one. I just really wanted some event stuff to happen~

PM
^
Tokimune
 Posted: Mar 11 2016, 12:53 AM
creature
by: tokis/1redder
Listen kid, I'm not your father.

ME & YOU

I do know Sebastion doesn't like dogs, he's a fan of cats. However they are both sketches an I figured, what's the harm of them meeting? I'm not sure if he'd be able to understand Tokimune though since he's a dog. Although there might be a slim chance since Sebastian is a demon -shrugs-. I figured it wouldn't hurt for em to run into each other but as for a actual plot thingy....I've got nothing.
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Apr 25 2016, 08:40 AM
Mods

Obie & Sebastian

Two interesting and very different interactions with these two so far. Up for a third? A chance meeting while out in the library and they get to know each other more? A chance meeting and they talk about the masquerade, not sharing what they went as? A chance meeting and they do tell what they dressed as, and they find out about their tense meeting that night?

Stanton & Sebastian

Thoughts on a thread with these two? Stanton finally discovering who attacked them back in February? Possibly seeking some revenge? If so, that could start a small Sketch-Fantom war, and that might lead to a full-on war--which, of course, will always affect Obie and Sebastian's interactions as well.
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: Apr 26 2016, 07:41 AM
Mods

Obie & Sebastian

M'kay. I think it's likely that talk of the masquerade will come up rather than not, even if it's just a short mention. We can see where the thread goes and decide then whether or not they find out they actually met there?

Stanton & Sebastian

Yeah, that'll be the hard part. He's got a lot of asking around to do still. So far no one has known of any Sketch that throws silverware. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif I wonder, would Sebastian remember Stanton at all?
PM
^
Stanton
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 06:43 AM
Mods
There won't be any pain. Only an eternity together. Come back to me.

Obie & Sebastian

Great! Who wants to start?

Stanton & Sebastian

Gotcha. That'll be something similar for Stanton. He didn't get a good look at Sebastian, so all he'll have is "silverware" and "black clothing".

PM
^
Stanton
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 06:23 AM
Mods
There won't be any pain. Only an eternity together. Come back to me.

Obie & Sebastian

Ok. I'll let you know when I post it.

Stanton & Sebastian

Such a frustrating search. Haha!
PM
^
Omer "Obie" Ostrov
 Posted: May 2 2016, 09:04 PM
Mods

PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites, Listings, & Non-RPs

RPG-D
Shadowplay
RPG Initiative Distant Fantasies
Anthology