Add Reply
New Poll

Newsletter: April 2018
Brock
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 08:27 AM
Trads
by: Brock
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.

April
newsletter
I hope everyone had a great Easter! Apologies that this newsletter is so late. With travel and work, plus all the general stuff going on in life, I've not had the time or focus to post this sooner. Better late than never, though, right?

Featured Spots
I'll be sending out some PMs later this month asking for nominations for our three featured spots: Character, Gang, and Thread. Be thinking on those.
Mini-event
Though there is only half of April left, we still have a mini event. It's called "Artsy April", and you can read more about it in the mini-event forum.

Sub-plots
Just a reminder that each gang (or group) has some interesting sub-plots they can be working on in their threads. Complete enough sub-plot-related actions in your threads, and you can unlock the next sub-plot for your group. So far the Terrors are on their first new sub-plot, but the Anecdotes and Fantoms are on their way to reaching their first goal as well.

Remember that points must be claimed in the sub-plots thread, and points can be claimed in the Plots & Subplots thread. Also remember that points can be lost if a character acts against their gang's interest, and you don't necessarily have to be part of that gang to claim the earned (or lost) points. When you claim an action, be sure to link us to the post it occurred in as well so we can double-check that it is an accurate claim.