Add Reply
New Poll

NaNoWriMo
Brock
 Posted: Nov 1 2016, 02:06 PM
Trads
by: Brock
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.

Is anyone else doing NaNoWriMo? I tried a few years ago and failed terribly, so I'm scared that the same will happen this year. I'll give it another whirl, at least.
PMEmail
^
Brock
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 03:45 AM
Trads
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.

Yep! I'm giving it yet another go. Last year I only hit about 8,000 words. I'm hoping to do a lot better this time around. I've actually been spending most of October planning and prepping, so if I can keep my motivation and determination up, I should get a lot more accomplished this years. Wish me luck!

It should go without saying that although I'll still be active here, it will probably be only a couple of times a week at best. With work, NaNoWriMo, and other writing commitments, some days will have to focus more on one task than another. Thanks for your patience!
PMEmail
^
Brock
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 04:29 PM
Trads

I won NaNo this year, for the first time ever! (That is, for the first time in my 2 years doing it.) The novel isn't quite done, but I'm set up to write the last bit hopefully by the end of November. Then it's a matter of editing it, and by this time next year, I could basically have a completed first novel! I don't intend to do anything with it yet, but who knows? Maybe down the line...
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites, Listings, & Non-RPs

RPG-D
Shadowplay
RPG Initiative Distant Fantasies
Anthology
Scrolling Sites