Add Reply
New Poll

Claiming Master Thread, Find & post all codes here!
Brock
 Posted: Sep 9 2015, 10:21 PM
Trads
by: Brock
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.

Claims Thread

This is where you'll make all your claims in one go! Make sure you check the face claims and literary claims beforehand.

Be sure to post in this thread using the [code] tags!

Below are the codes you'll need for each of the three claims along with specific information you may need to know. Please read any information pertinent to your claims. Also, for your convenience, we've listed what URLs you'll need for each kind of claim.

Specific Information

Reserves last 2 weeks for applications and 2 months for want ads.

Do not list book titles with "A", "An", or "The". Add those at the end, as such: Tale of Two Cities, A.

Claiming an actor's face from the current decade: not required to list a year.

Claiming a face from previous decades: list this in your claim. (Example: Ralph Macchio (1980s) is claimed, but Ralph Macchio from 2010 is available.)

Comic book characters must have animated face claims. No other group is allowed to have animated claims. CRUCIAL! Read the 5th practical FAQ character question about how comic book characters are perceived in the library and how this affects your claims and posts.

Claiming an animated face: depends on how many alternate universes exist for this character. If applicable, you'll need to claim the universe/version you are taking. You'll find the specific codes in the claiming thread.

To claim a creature: Animated or otherwise, give the name of the show or movie you took the image from.

Links You'll Need for Claims

URLs for Face Claims/Reserves

Character application or want ad

URLs for Literary Claims

Character application or want ad
Series summary, if applicable
Book summary, even if in a series

URLs for Member Directory

Character application

Member Group Codes

Simply pop in one of the member group names listed below where it says "membergroup". It will change your lettering to the group color shown on the right.

Note! Color your book/series titles in your Literary Claims with the color of the book/series' genre NOT with the color of your character's group.

anecdotes = anecdotes
detectives = detectives
fantoms = fantoms
profs = profs
sketches = sketches
terrors = terrors
thrillsandchills = thrillsandchills
unaffiliated = unaffiliated
PMEmail
^
Brock
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 08:55 PM
Trads
by: Brock
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.

Face Claims

Girls & Guys
CODE
<b>PB first last</b> as <a href='link'>character first last</a><p>

Animated character - only one universe

CODE
<b><a href='link'>character first last</a></b> from <i>comic/manga title</i><p>

Animated character - multiple universes possible

CODE
<b><a href='link'>character first last</a></b> from <i>specific universe here</i><p>

Creatures (animated and real)

CODE
<b>show title, comic title, or <a href="link">artist's name and name of drawing</a></b> for <a href='link'>creature name</a><p>

Reserve for app

CODE
<b>first last</b> for <i>alias</i> until <b>## month</b><p>

Reserve for want ad

CODE
<b>first last</b> for <i>alias</i> - <a href='link'>want ad</a><p>

Literary Claims

Add new book & character - INCLUDING DUPLICATE COPY
CODE
<a href="Book or Series URL"><membergroup>Book or Series title</membergroup></a> (Since #### <--YEAR THEIR BOOK CAME TO THE LIBRARY) [LIST]<a href="character app URL">Character</a> <a href="series volume URL">(series number or abbrveviation, if applicable, otherwise delete.)</a> [#### YEAR THEIR BOOK CAME TO THE LIBRARY IF DIFFERENT FROM SERIES YEAR]<br>[/LIST]

Add character to existing book or series

CODE
Book or series name (& year, if duplicate): <a href="link to profile here">first last</a><br>

Member Claims

CODE
<a href="app URL"><membergroup>Character name</membergroup></a><br>
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites, Listings, & Non-RPs

RPG-D
Shadowplay